I have always been a keen gamer and enjoyed the pleasures of FPS (first person shooter’s) but never got to really enjoy the pleasures that come with it. I wanted to be in the games themselves and what better way than to get yourself an awesome gaming chair.
Now I would like to point out that there are two types of gaming chairs in my world which are console gaming chairs and pc gaming chairs.
Console Gaming Chairs
As it says on the tin. These are more for your xbox and playstation consoles as your console is more for the lounger playing games like battlefield 4 or black ops 2 etc etc but don’t get confused with the wii console as you are more interactive with that and a gaming chair is not the way forward.
Gaming chairs like:
- X Rocker Pro series ($174)
- Cohesi0n XP 11.2 Wireless Audio ($177)
- Ace Bayou X-Rocker Pro Series H3 Wireless and Rails chair ($191)
This are truly the best in my eyes. I do like the Cohesion chair (middle pic) as it does satisfy my get in the game scenario.
The X Rocker Pro Series (Top pic) come with the following features:
- Connects with multiple chairs for the ultimate gaming experience
- 2.1 Speakers with Powerful Subwoofer
- Connects to an Xbox, a Playstation, a Gameboy, MP3/CD/DVD and home theaters
- Wireless Sound
- Tilt and Swivel Base
Which is okay but I needed something with more bounce and hence I settled for the
Cohesi0n XP 11.2 Wireless Audio with these features:
- Styled like the seat of a high-end sports car; features faux black leather material
- An FM wireless, 3-channel audio feature provides great sound with its fully integrated speakers and subwoofer
- Easy-touch control panel includes: on/fff, volume, input/output, and headphone jack
- Ergonomically contoured for a great style and fit; fold the chair-back down to serve as an ottoman that looks great in any room
Pretty awesome if you ask me but for the really lazy gamer and no so fond of FPS then I recommend
Intex Pull out Chair which has these features
- Quality tested 20.8 gauge (0.52mm) waterproof flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl bottom
- 2-in-1 valved has extra wide openings for fast inflating and deflating
- Folds compactly for storage
- 43″ x 86″ x 26″ (109cm x 218cm x 66cm)
- 2-in-1 Valve extra-wide valve openings for fast inflating and deflating whether you are reading watching TV or relaxing this is perfect folds compactly for storage
Now that the Console Gaming Chairs are covered lets move onto PC Gaming Chairs.
PC Gaming Chairs
Now there is only one that really does it for me due to my PC monitor being a high standing one and that is the
Black Vinyl Executive Office Chair ($168)
All the more so you can move around as if you were in an office enviroment but if you are a hard core
gamer then I would stick with consoles.
This chair has the following features:
- High back ergonomic swivel chair, 27-inch width by 29-inch depth by 48 51-1/2-inch height
- Soft black vinyl upholstery
- Integrated headrest
- Red pipeline detail
I really hope you enjoyed our first post and look forward to some more great content.